Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm Quote-able

wellllll im still alive. i stressed out the first week but everything is going really well,.  time just flies when ur having fun.  i remember when i came on the mission and i would look at my trainer and be jealous because i wanted to make the members laugh with my jokes.  now im the senior that gets along with the members and makes them laugh.  

there are lots of dificulties and challenges but its good because it makes me work harder and learn more.  i study alot and i am learning so much.  i know when i think and when the spirit helps me think.  

All the members here quote me.  its funny.  im quoteable.  sweeeeeet

well my comp Elder Buhler is still alive.  He´s learning how the mission really is but its alright because i already went through that so i know how to help him not get bummed out, we´re good friends.  he always talks about home and how there were a bunch of cool new songs that came out while i was on my mission.  . .. wow i feel like an old man next to him. its funny

but ya
life is good
mission is better
Love you all!

Elder Maynez

No comments:

Post a Comment