Monday, September 16, 2013

I Almost "Fell" In

1. Serli is the best person ever.  Shes a prophet.  She´s had so many revelations about the temple, baptism, baptisms for the dead and ya.  We baptized her this week. it was awfully special.  the power went out. we sang A LOT of hymns and ya.  it was super special.

2. Just a couple of kids that are extremely hard to take care of in sacrament meeting.  my planner is all marked up with their drawings and yaaaa. . . its a fight but it will all turn out well.

3. there is a lake in my area and the other day there were a group of kids jumping off a bridge.  i almost "fell" in.  ahhhh it was torture!!!!
PS i cut my hair.... never am i gonna cut it again like that.  ahhhhh
love you all!
if you have questions comments concerns or jokes email me!
Elder Maynez 
elan.maynez{at}myldsmail{dot}net


 pps
This is the closet that takes me to Narnia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment