Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Pretty Much Eat Tucano's Er'y day

soooooohoooooooo i love my mission.  Churrascos (brazilian bbqs) at least 1x a week.  everyone in the ward is awesome.  The Lord really knows me because if those other factors werent so good I´d be miserable.  The work is hard down here in the south.

All I know is I take it 1 day at a time sometimes 1 hour at a time.  I am on a real mission.... the other day i was watching a church dvd and one of the missionaries is complaining and saying "the mission is really tough. i go home and i just collapse on my bed and pass out til the next day." the next scene shows him driving a car. what a sissy... hahah jk jk but seriously.

well i dont want your sympathy i just wanted ur attention.
well My comp, Bordolli, is the man.  We always have deep doctrine discussions and stuff.  THis guy knows alot.  he says a year ago he didnt know anything about the scriptures and now hes out there breaking pastors legs with his words. haha ... welllll 

some things i want to share are:
"STOP AND THINK" if we never stop to think we´ll never know what is really important. we´ll never see the big picture if we dont stop and think about eternal truths.  The Rush of Life the talk by PRes. Monson is excellent. GO n read it.

Well we also talked about the war thats happening around us.  There is a literal war between good and evil.  call me crazy  wait dont call me crazy... We are messengers of truth and we need to give it 100%....  Ya.... I dont even know how to describe

everything that im learning here....
Bordolli said that the mission is symbolic of our mortal lives.... We are with our families but then we have to leave.;.. we have a little going away party... then we show up to the mission, face tons of difficulties, learn, and gain experiences.  THen when our time is up we go back home to where our family is waiting.  Cool huh?

WEll im having so many experiences here on my mission that I never even dreamed I would have.  Im learning so much here and becoming more of a man. yes my facial hair is growing erday.  ..... Well im outta topics.
bye luv ya :)
ELDER MAYNEZ

1 comment:

  1. love ya bro!
    keep it coming!
    more stories to come! i got two more semester of the Y and im doneski!

    ReplyDelete